St Joseph's School, Stanthorpe | Living Mercy since 1875

New Signage to Communicate to the Community

New Signage to Communicate to the Community

St Joseph’s School recently had a new LED sign installed in front of the old Covent on High Street. The top part of the sign is representative of the school and the bottom part, the Parish.

 

Images and messages displayed on the sign highlight the exciting things that the students and staff are undertaking at the school and provide important messages to the community.

 

The school has also installed two large Mercy crosses, one of the Secondary Campus facing Corundum Street and the other in front of the Mercy Centre (Administration). These backlit crosses are a reminder of our Mercy tradition, that is, a school founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1875.

 

The school would like to thank A+ Signage for the wonderful production and installation of the signage.